MDT introduces ORYX brand as a complete bolt-action chassis system for under $400MDT has introduced a new chassis and brand with the release of the ORYX. The ORYX is a one-piece integrated aluminum chassis and buttstock created to improve the consistency and accuracy of a bolt action rifle that retails for under four hundred dollars.
- Made of hard anodized T6061 aluminum
- Adjustable comb
- Adjustable length of pull
- M-LOK slots on bottom of the forend to attach bipods and other accessories
- Flared magazine well to improve and speed up the loading process
- Mag well acts as barricade stop
- Multiple QD attachment points
- Includes MDT contoured pistol grip
Polymer side panels provide added handling and ergonomics – including a thumb shelf – which lends itself to a variety of hand positioning and shooting techniques.
Weighing in at 3.2 lbs, the ORYX is the perfect platform for a hunting rifle. The ORYX can accommodate up to a 1.25″ straight taper barrel, which makes the ORYX perfect for a precision rifle build.